PROJECT TITLE : Health Awareness Campaign cum Training Programme for Female Foeticide
OBJECTIVE : The main objectives are given below:
To provide extensive Health care facilities like Mobile Medicare Van, medicines, doctors and immediate treatment to the rural people of Lalitpur district.
To counselling them about protection of girl child from foeticides and infant mortality.
Cutting and Tailoring
To aware nutritional and health care facilities.
To provide literacy and educational facilities to them for care their girl children
To offer vocational training for prevention of female feticides.
To protect against abuse and exploitation to destitute and neglected girl children.
• To popularization of different health related Schemes/ Programmes / Rules IActs /Orders among the communities for providing minimum knowledge and technical idea for rural, inaccessible geographical areas.
• The massive awareness campaign is mainly focus on awareness generation and dissemination of knowledge about existing programme on Tribal development and motivates tribal people to take advantage of these programmes and schemes.
• To organize Seminar I Camps I Meetings I Rally I Paddayatra /Short terms training courses for Tribal General Public, Tribal Youths, Tribal Women, STS Comm unities, Illiterate & BPL beneficiaries for popularization and promotion of different Govt. schemes and program mes specially for development.
• To publish different PNDT Act. Related books, posters, leaflets, wall veiling for popularized and promotionally central and State Govt. projects/ programmes/ activities.
• To the formation of STs Groups/STs Farmers Clubs/ Groups/ Federation at different rural areas & Micro Financial Institution to sensitize members and motivate them to work for promoting public rights & public right & public protection in rural areas and other vulnerable groups in the field education on PNDT Act. Public awareness programmes include organizing debates, seminars workshops, painting poster/slogan and easy writing competition, music and cultural programmes etc.
• To organize training course on a subject directly related to promotion o f Public Welfare activities Holding of State level/ District level/ Block level/ G.P level/ Village level awareness program me will be conducted on PNDT Act.
To impart practical knowledge about the basic legal right and remedies provides under various cities related laws, there by moving them fit to face the challenges in real life situation in the field of consumer activities on PNDT Act.
To organize different vulnerable groups and individuals for information Govt. policies and Acts on related laws.
• To clean and decorate place of worship located near the school/ hospitals etc.
• To organize Debates, Kabi-Sammolans, Groups Songs, Quiz, Essay, Story writing, Poem Writing, Slogan, Poster &. Painting competition on the theme of National / Regional / Local issues and problems.
• To formation and promotion of self-help-groups among the rural communities for livelihood related activities under different districts/ blocks /G. P .s I villages.
• The plantation programme in Dist. Lalitpur.
• To check female foeticide, though the pre-natal diagnostic techniques (regulations) and to prevention of misuse Act.1994.
• To catch the wrong doers using decoy customers’ etc.in collaboration with the Appropriate Authorities.
• To study the ongoing court cases field in court for violations of the provision of the PC & PN DT Act and suggest/take action for speedy disposal.
• To increase Accountability of Appropriate Authorities through public pressure re, media advocacy etc.
• To involve the field functionaries and Panchayat for early registration of the PC & PNDT Ac Break the chain of referrals (doctors, field, dais etc.) if any, for doing sex selective abortions.
• To conduct medical audits of PNDT records of clinics registered under PC 8: PNDT Act
• To organize public for promotion and popularization of different insurance policies and Arts at rural areas of Llalitpur.
• To prepare report, documentation, progressive report, plan and policy of general people and there need base activities/ programmes on PNDT ActQM
• The various machinery I organs of the justice delivery system available for the redressal of their problem / grievance on PNDT Act.
• The role of courts in achieving gender equality, most importantly the concept of public interest litigation on PNDT Act.
• Formation of Investors education fund at every Gram Panchayat and Educational Institution, Block Level and Village level on PNDT Act..
• The program me aims at promoting communal harmony strengthening Bonds of unity and affinity and promoting belief in the principles of Non-violence in the Society.
• To do social service by arranging drinking water, tea, first aid and assisting child ren, ladies, old persons and disabled during celebration of community festivals.